Hospital Patient Financing Program Overview
We Take Hospitals out of the Collection Business & Take them Back into the Treating Patient Business
Connecting financial institutions and healthcare providers to offer patients low, fixed-interest loans
- No up-front or ongoing cost to the provider
- No program fees, early payment fees or penalties to the patient
- Does not report to credit agencies for hospital-we issue a "guidance line"
- 100% of patient balance paid within 2 business days
- Low fixed rate payments to patients
- Non-US Citizens ok
- Everyone qualifies for a loan-no credit pull
- Seamless implementation with minimal change to current processes
- Improving patient account collection success with no cost
- Provider guarantees the loan so there is no dependence on the creditworthiness of the patient
- Average recourse rate is less than 5% because banks are far more successful at collecting-less than 1.5% with auto pay
- Our 850 banks handle all payment plan servicing, proven when bank sends invoices it gets paid
- Reduces impact of high deductibles on patient’s personal cash flow
- Specialize in first-party servicing, third party collections & debt purchasing for Hospitals
- Healthcare provider training conducted at no-cost
- Reiterate no cost to provider for web platform or implementation Safe, secure, easy
- All patient interaction occurs through the secure Patient Lending platform
- Longer payment term maximizes patient’s ability to leverage HSA
NJHA report Hospitals spent $2.3 billion on free and discounted care for the uninsured, underinsured and others without the means to pay.
Hospital bad debt has risen by 30-50% or higher
#1 Cause of Bankruptcy is medical bills, #1 cause of hospitals going out of business is nobody paying their medical bills.
Hospitals only collect around 45-55% of total submitted invoices.
- 9 Hospitals filed for bankruptcy in 2017
- 26 Non-profit Hospitals face bankruptcy in 2018.
We offer free analysis to determine the proper program for you Hospital, Clinics, let us help improve your bottom line and offer real solutions to your patients and communities