Before applying for a loan-Do Your Homework
In our current environment getting a loan has become more difficult than normal.
Most lenders have tightened credit ratings, amount of dollars they are willing to lend, and shortened how far out they are willing to go in length of terms (years or months).
Before you start applying for credit as small business, personal loans, student loan, debt consolidation, credit card payoffs, auto loans, or other loan requirements do a few things first: You can do all this FREE
- Check your credit on all 3 bureaus
- Fix any negatives or mistakes
- Dispute or correct any errors
- Pay late or past due accounts
- Correct any negative balances that have expired
- Check payment history-make sure it is actuate
- Check for any hard inquiries you did not authorize
- Check for inaccurate balances or outdated information
- Check for any expired information such as bankruptcies, judgements, liens etc.
- STOP doing "soft" inquiries-they do count when you get to many.
If you would rather not do it yourself hire a credit correction agency (with extreme caution) check them out.
At Lendingcapital we offer many solutions:
- Our Free "search" Program with over 30 banks & lenders. We offer alternative lenders if our main partners say no.
- Our Specialty Financing option, fill out our application & we search with our other partners for loans. All of which there is no fee or obligation.
- With our search programs you get 30+ lenders & banks to look at you with only one soft pull Better Solutions-Better Terms-Better Odds