Yes, they really do work:
- Does it work? I use it all the time, my kids prescription regular at CVS was 385 each – cash price 188 each – Rx card 75 each…and many other prescriptions as well
We Have Saved Our Clients over 1 billion in RX Prescriptions
- Provides an average savings of 15% for brand name medications and 55% for generic medications, savings as high as 85% have been realized on certain medications;
- Can be used at over 80% of pharmacies nationally and in all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico. Most nationally drug store chains and supermarkets along with many independent pharmacies accept our discount drug card;
- No information is necessary to use our discount drug card and because we do not collect names or other personal information from our cardholders, we do not distribute or sell cardholder information to outside sources;
- Social service agencies
- Government agencies
- Health clinics
- Doctors’ offices
- Ask your Employer, Doctor, Hospital, Family Clinic if they would like a supply of our discount prescription cards to distribute or display Corporations, agencies, hospitals, clinics, Doctors, would you like your Rx prescription card private labeled?
- Each year Medicare, insurance companies drop dozens of Rx prescriptions from their covered list-or raise prices and adjust tier levels.
- Employers -Doctors-Hospitals-Clinics give your patients & employees a great RX Prescription card at NO COST to anyone! What a great benefit.
What a great benefit for all…and it’s FREE